Saturday, 2024-05-18, 9:07 PM
TAG# Gaming
Welcome Guest | RSS
Main | If internet down and wanna play some bots - Forum | Registration | Login
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » General » Tutorials & Help » If internet down and wanna play some bots (5 minute help tut.)
If internet down and wanna play some bots
KlownstaDate: Monday, 2008-04-14, 12:26 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Users
Ok here u are, without net and without fun. the best way my friends say to prac is verse expert bots.

first create a game, ok put expert bots, all guns, go rogue, all join 1 team (ct to prac t or t to prac ct)

Some questions to pro css players (3d new york, click the "view answer" button)
Q&A 3DNY

How you spray correctly without getting killed fast?
Because when i crouch and spray, someone usually just shoots me in the head..and boom im dead. Is there a way to dodge the bullets while still spraying to the target? If i try to strafe left and right, i dont hit the target.

#1 - by Volcano

02/02/08

Crouching and spraying is better if you have the upper hand position wise. You may find strafing to one direction and stopping by tapping strafe in the other direction, shooting a 2-5 bullet burst, and repeating this process in the other direction to work well for you

Do you guys ever play outside of your team, if u do what maps do you guys like and what server (on source) and ip =P?

#1 - by reCTOOOR

11/02/07

Most of us play csdm and esea pugs outside of practice.

#2 - by Volcano

03/01/08

I play a lot of pugs with other players from the CGS/CEVO-p teams as well as CSDM/ESEA. I mainly try to stick to league maps unless Kyle or someone else from the team wants to play an aim map!

This is for Moto: I have a cs 1.6 Main team. We are trying to go professional, but still having fun playing. We are 10X better at source that 1.6. How do you get into the CGS in source? do you qualify are you picked? is it a what you win is what you get kinda thing or? Please fill me in bud. Thx =).

#1 - by moto

08/19/07

It's a combination of the two. You qualify for the Combine & Draft through CGS Qualifiers and are picked by one of the General Managers to participate in the league. If you're picked to participate in the league you automatically earn a $30,000 per year salary.

Ok so hopefully that helps.

For the lan private server u have made, put 5 bots (u can add more if 5 are easy)

choose a map (friend said whatever map u are going to war on next) and also to play 3d aim map // blood assault

in the console in game u have a couple commands to add

mp_freezetime 2(i find this is the most handy for v bots)

mp_limitteams 5 (or however many bots u wanna play)

autobalance isnt needed as the bots can only play on the side u have selected

p.s. HOW THE FUCK DO U MAKE 30,000 PLAYING A FUCKING VIDEO GAME LOL!!!!!!

Pwnin' Since 1990!

Forum » General » Tutorials & Help » If internet down and wanna play some bots (5 minute help tut.)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search:

Copyright [T]AG# Gaming © 2024